INSTA

Monday, August 9, 2010

Don't Watch Me Blog.

I don't like when people look over my shoulder when I'm blogging. I never have, and I'm not sure I ever will. It makes me uncomfortable.





It's like getting dressed for the day or to go out. You don't want someone watching you get dressed. You don't wan't them to see you standing in your underwear, looking at your closet or in your drawers deciding what to put on. When you change your mind, you get undressed again, and change into something else. You don't want anyone watching this process, you wan't them to see the end result.


The Brains
The coolest thing I've been looking at lately are the Silent Picture pieces from my favorite photographry duo, BrakhaX2.
My mind was blown away, I'm sure yours will be too.
Enjoy a BrakhaX2 piece at the end of every entry.





XXO- Fashionieceta

www.twitter.com/Fashionieceta

No comments:

Post a Comment