INSTA

Monday, July 11, 2011

The Present is a Gift

This weekend, I found a dress that I fell in love with.
And then, the one who loves me, bought it.
I just want to stress that I realize I am blessed with an angel.
What I am experiencing, is what every girl deserves, and I just want to put that out there.

This dress was perfect for a hot day around Manhattan and a walk along the Hudson River, and I was really digging the way my new purse meshed with it.

Oh, and I won't lie, I wore it to work today. But tell me, who hasn't worn their Saturday outfit on Monday? 
If you say you haven't, you're lying.



No shame in my game.
Looked great with my Zara flatforms!

XXO-Fashionieceta


1 comment:

  1. you're so entirely cute. i'm soo so happy for you, you definitely deserve it

    ReplyDelete