INSTA

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Salary in a Sweater

Back in July, I did a post about metallic sweaters.
I kept seeing this sweater dress on Tumblr, and on Lea Michele in a Fashion Week video that the cast of Glee was in.
I knew that if I ever found out where to get it, that I'd do anything to own one. The people who know me should know that I would rock this sweater every day. It's so Bubbie Chic.


My prayers were finally answered when I came across a dress that looked just like this sweater dress, by Balmain, later to find out they are from the same collection (F/W 2011). Yeah, about that. The dress with tax, is the price of what I'm assuming my salary is after taxes.


I couldn't, for the life of me find the price of this exact sweater. However, I did find a tank top and mini skirt version. The tank top, $7,795. The mini skirt, $9,800. So for pieces that are a fraction of the dress, thinking about the price of my dream dress could make me vom.
































If anyone has one of these laying around, I have like $100 to put towards it. 


XXO-
A.Sue/Fashionieceta





2 comments:

  1. Check out All Saints...they have similar items like this! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog site is so superb. How fortunate to see everything you have created. Hope you proceed to do the job tough. I wish you possess a good health and wellbeing.

    ReplyDelete