INSTA

Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Update


Whenever I blog about music, it's playing as I write. If I vibe with it, I write about it. If I don't vibe with  it, trust that I won't.

With that said, I've been listening to 'The Update' on blast in a swagged out set of headphones today. Some one on one time...

The song that got me going was "Perfect Timing". There is so much that I can connect to when it comes to this track, and it all wraps back into my philosophy about our generation. The title of the song is perfect. We want it all and we're grabbing it. "It's deja vu, exactly just how I dreamed it."

"I made some changes. PackGang is dangerous. We making moves, they hate us because they ain't us."
Oooohwee, bring that one back. If these past few years and especially the year 2012 wasn't about flushing out the unnecessary surroundings, I don't know what was. A common mindset for the ambitious youth was 2013 being "our year". The year you have to double check your surroundings and use your x-ray vision. Are these people the ones that are going to help you get to the top? You've had the last few years to figure that out. 2013 is showtime. 
The greatest part about us is that our teams are our family. To put it as simply as possible, it's not called PACKgang for nothing. Packs travel together and "you're only as strong as your weakest link." Do you see the pattern here? Tribes, Packs, ASAPs... we're all one in the same, striving for the same things. Success for our family.

FAME.
B.A. - You a TRILLA for this one.
This beat is too smooth, and the flow has me laughing out loud. The "I feel you my dude" laugh. Almost a sigh of relief, a connection, vibed out. Some swagmobb sh*t.

If you haven't downloaded 'The Update',  I've just made it really easy for you.

"PackGang, those the niggas that I'm ridin' with"

XXO,
A.Sue/Fashionieceta

@alanasue/fashionieceta
@PackGangBA











No comments:

Post a Comment