INSTA

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fashion Fauxpology

After Tara was made aware of the nasty, entitled sounding e-mail from "GV" to GP, she contacted someone way above him, and the next work day had the following e-mail from the diva in her inbox:


This is G*****,



I would first like to apologize should my approach felt somehow harsh.



I must say that my intentions were to have you collaborate with MBUSA in dressing Lisa who happens to in front of the camera and does a lot of work just like you guys do to make this events happen ....



At no point I wanted to create a problem that needed to be brought out in so much proportion, however this is an apology email so please excuse me.



Best,



GV.


I just have a few things to say:

If this guy were representing me, I would be thoroughly embarrassed.
However, life is too short to hold grudges and the poor man tried from his entitled feeling heart.





XXO-Fashionieceta.


No comments:

Post a Comment