INSTA

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fashionieceta Fun!

On Sunday, Tessa came to the island, spent the night, AND, NYC got a little more fun. Model Jon is BACK. He fled home in November, allowing him to be in LA for a Diesel shoot and a 12 page spread in GQ Style. Last week was spent in Paris for Fashion Week, and he's now back in the Big Apple for three weeks doing his thing. On Monday, we all hung out, cracked jokes, and watched 72 episodes of 'Cake Boss'. I never want to watch that show again. It was a lot of fun, it felt like we had never been apart. Plus, getting to sleep in an hour and a half because I slept in the city was EXTRA nice.


Yesterday, the VP of Marketing called an "Eyeball Meeting". In the Eyeball Meeting, a few people from the marketing department sat in Fashionaunta's office and we talked about different ways to start getting our brands out, and other methods to finding out what's hot and what's not. Fashionaunta led the whole meeting in her Snuggie. That wasn't the only meeting she wore her Snuggie in.. She informed me that she also sported the Snuggie in her meeting earlier that day with Mark Ecko. I recently just discovered this man's blog.. I need to meet him! ((*cough* hinty hint hint *cough*))



Some invites have been sent out for the Badgley Mischka Fall 2010 Fashion Show on February 16th, but even before then, the "invite me" e-mails came in. Tara gave GP a prompt to send out to the people who's requests were declined. Today, he got a NASTAY reply from someone who clearly thinks he is entitled. Yikes.

The prompted email reads:

Hi,

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate your ticket request
at this time. We appreciate your interest in the Badgley Mischka Fall
2010 Show.

Best,
Badgley Mischka

This sassafras replied the following:

Hi,

I'm sorry what kind of intern are you exactly?

My e-mail was not only to RSVP for the show but, also to request samples for Mercedes-Benz Spokes person who is my client

I don't know if you're awaer but, Mercedes-Benz is the organizer for this event including your show so I suggest you pas along my info to Tara or someone with better understanding of who Lisa Holladay is. If you're show is over capacity that would be a more understandable reply even know I have access to the the show as a mercedes-benz guest --- my main subject here was to get some samples for my client to wear during fashion week and I find your prompt reply not only dismissive but, arrogant.


Best

GV.


A man who can't spell or use correct punctuation dissing an intern? After a little personal research, I can assure you this is a nobody. Reject Rejected. Classy as always, New York.


Until next time..


XXO- Fashionieceta.


www.twitter.com/fashionieceta



No comments:

Post a Comment