INSTA

Friday, November 12, 2010

Boughetto Fash Goes Bongo

Today was eventful and flew by. CoCo and I were scheduled to take pictures of different "looks" for the Bongo Facebook, but that got pushed back for a separate meeting that was bittersweet. 
Sadly, it's time to say "See you later" to a face that I've seen at Iconix since I started. 
ACE, I'll miss you! 
However... ACE's departure calls for a new brand to work on -- 
BADGLEY MISCHKA!
I am honored to be working on this brand and really looking forward to it.
I'm a happy Jr. Marketing Coordinator.


As far as the Bongo pictures go, I'll share some of the pictures that didn't make the cut.
The lighting was off, so I had to "take one for the brand" and re-do them in the conference room.



XXO- Fashionieceta 


Brakhax2








No comments:

Post a Comment