INSTA

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Maybe She'll Dream Of Me- The Foreign Exchange

The Foreign Exchange was introduced to me earlier this year. The first song I heard of theirs was "All That You Are", which I demanded to hear over and over ad nauseum until I memorized the chorus. It was one of the most brilliant songs I had ever heard and one that I can now classify as a favorite. "All That You Are" and "Come Around" were two songs that made me physically feel happier when I listened to them. They are songs that I'm proud to sing along to. 

The Foreign Exchange has a new album out that is amazing, of course. If you aren't on the FE tip, I highly recommend you get on it. This was the first song released from the new Authenticity album and the video was just recently released.  Thanks for never letting me down, FE. 








www.twitter.com/FEOfficial
http://www.theforeignexchangemusic.com/


XXO- Fashionieceta


Brakha x2

No comments:

Post a Comment