INSTA

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blogging Bubbie Cred

When I first started blogging it was completely new and foreign, in the best way, obviously. The more I got into it, I started to see patterns and how blogging has become its own little community, even world. Something I have picked up on is that people get very angry over not getting their photo credit and I feel awful! I would be livid as well. 

My grandmother, Bubbie, loves her credit. So much to the point where I have a saying called 'Bubbie Cred' that is used to define someone getting their credit in general. I use that term every day. Let's face it though, who doesn't want their credit?

So, with that said, I would like to say that most of my pictures have come from FFFFound, or IMGspark, Tumblr, even the almighty Google. Or my best friend, Tessa. Or, my phone. 

I will be sure to deliver Bubbie Cred where it is due from here on out. 



PS- I decided to do the 'Ombre' hair in black. It came out blue, and now it is gone. Planning on a re-do.

Thoughts?

XXO-
Fashionieceta

No comments:

Post a Comment