INSTA

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spiderwebs by Azad Right


When the boys were making music and I couldn't share it with anyone, or had to keep it on the low, it was difficult. Simply because I felt deep down that I was not happily overwhelmed just because they were my friends, but because I knew it would be infectious to the world.

In the short amount of time that the EP 'A Piece of Mine' has been released to the public, thousands of people have taken to the music. I get chills sitting here, thinking about how many people have heard the brilliance that I do, about the people who feel a connection with Azad's words as I have, and the people who spread the music because they believe in it and know that it is rich.

People seem to feel a personal connection to 'Spiderwebs', to the point where it got radio play from 104.7 in Ventura, California.
Everything about it is beautiful, as well as the video.
Produced by Model Jon.
Check it out for yourself.




Thoughts?

Get more at www.AzadRight.com 

XXO



No comments:

Post a Comment