INSTA

Friday, July 12, 2013

Allow me to reintroduce myself...

With the URL change to alanasue.com, there will be more changes and shifts to follow.. just like the flow of the universe.
I will forever be rooted as Fashionieceta, but as my mind, creativity, and life lessons expand...so will my projects.
I hope you enjoy the inside of my mind, and the dope clothes, music, charity projects and miscellaneous works that capture my soul. I share them with you because I believe in them. 

To all of you who have been reading Fashionieceta since the beginning, I can't thank you enough.
To those of you who have just recently hopped on or peeped in the revival of the site... I can't thank you enough either. 

Come Together. Think Better. Move Forward.
Make the youth vibrate.
This is not your average blog. And I am not your average girl.

XXO-
Alana Sue/Fashionieceta
A.Sue
@alanasue

No comments:

Post a Comment