INSTA

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

3:16 | Jhene Aiko

You already know I'm the biggest music freak. I'm not religious, but music is my religion, sanctuary, back bone. I had a friend staying with me recently who looked at me, shook her head and said, "music affects you way too much." Is that even possible? Music is life.


With that being said, I've been a fan of Jhene Aiko since she started featuring on dope songs with the latest dudes in the hip hop game. She's always on the smoothest beats and her voice is soothing. I finally discovered a song that's Jhene alone- and it's genius. Apparently it's old, but it's new to me and truly rocked the fuck out of my night. 

Hope you enjoy as much as I did..

JHENE AIKO - 3:16AM from The Topshelf Company on Vimeo.





XXO-
@alanasue

No comments:

Post a Comment