INSTA

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

☆☆ It's Britney, Bitch ☆☆





Yesterday, the press informed all that Britney renewed her contract with Candie's and Kohl's... but I've known that for months.
The new pictures of her circulate around the office and from what I see, they're looking great! And for all of you haters, this is Britney's real hair.



One of the new PR interns is a guy. Nice to have a little change here. We call him GP, and GP has had a boyfriend for 1 year and 7 months. Another fun fact about GP is that he is overly infatuated with Britney Spears. He can sense her photograph from the wrist sticking up from the trash can without seeing the full body. Nonetheless, he claims that even whilst being gay, he could still get aroused if the chance to sleep with Brit came in his direction.. No pun intended.



Yesterday, I had to model some Candie's clothing for people in the office. The clothing changes took place in the bathroom, and the photo taking took place in our hallway. Every guy in the office had a different way of expressing what they saw, whether it be commenting, sarcastically criticizing me, or lurking. There is someone in the office who is notorious for being a walking jokester. This person who wishes to remain anonymous has also asked Fashionaunta for permission to marry me. Like I said... quite the jokester.










Until next time..

XXO- Fashionieceta






1 comment:

  1. hey
    I'm a Britney fan and i'm surprised thhis is her real hair, was expecting a little longer ..
    I would like to talk with you, can you send me your contact?
    My twitter is http://twitter.com/UntouchableBrit

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete