INSTA

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Right Now - Bridge


Who isn't constantly in search for a new song that they can vibe to? As some of you know, I tend to surround myself with people who are heavily into music. Music is my life, my therapy. It's the only consistent element that can give me chills and that I can feel to the core of my body. The only thing I'll never get tired of.


If you've heard The Time is Right by Azad Right, you've heard of Bridge. He's featured singing on a few songs, and as previously mentioned, a close friend of mine. This is someone who lives, breathes, eats, sleeps, everything music. He can rap, sing, and he writes all of his own material. I've been a fan since we were in our early teens, and I've had the luxury of observing him become better and better over the years.


Bridge is an LA native and works closely with DJ SKEE. He just released his first single, which comes with a very well-done video, where even the coloring of the video captures the vibe of the song- "Right Now". This song is hot, in the most mellow way possible. A guy who can sing like this, is hot. I mean... I'm just saying. If you disagree, then that really sounds like a personal issue that I most likely wouldn't be your friend over.


Without further ado, check out the latest greatest. Let us know if you're ready for more.

fingersXcrossed

Instagram @xxbridge

XXO
-A.Sue/Fashionieceta

No comments:

Post a Comment