INSTA

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fashionieceta Falls Behind.

It's been way too long!! My fault, I know. However, the past week was filled with events, and a special holiday. On Wednesday, there was a major brawl between Igor and Fashionaunta. Fashionaunta decided that she wanted to park on the side of the parking lot that had smooth gravel, and when Igor told her she couldn't, her response was "Yeah, I can." From that point forward, Igor lost his temper and disrespected her in front of several other bus riders. When Aunta asked Igor to please agree to stop, he kept going. This caused Fashionaunta to yell the loudest I have ever witnessed in my life. This was extremely shocking, especially because I was at the back of the bus with my friend, Alex aka A. This was a huge mistake on Igor's behalf.




At night, the family surprised Fashionaunta with a tiny birthday celebration because her birthday was the next day!

Thursday morning, we had a new bus driver. This was most likely due to the several calls our bus company received after Wednesday's occurance. Nonetheless, it was releaving for Fashionaunta because she could enjoy her birthday morning with no problems.


When I got to the office, I started to work on little tasks that needed to be completed. I was interrupted by Pants, who came over to my desk and suggested that we fetch Fashionaunta caviar to serve to her during her lunch break. After researching the different places we could go, we wound up choosing The Russian Tea Room. I made sure that Fashionaunta's caviar was prepared with crem fresh, egg whites, onions, and whole wheat toast points. At around 12:30, I left the office to run to The Russian Tea Room. To my surprise as I was bbming Datty Fatty, none other than A and his business partner come walking out of the subway entrance. After a very flattering introduction to A's business partner, I was off to pick up the caviar. This big city is truly not as big as one would fathom.

Fashionaunta died over her caviar set up and was very grateful. At 3p.m., everyone met in the conference room for cake that Abby made. One was funfetti with vanilla frosting, and the other was white cake with chocolate frosting, which happens to be my personal favorite. After two pieces of cake, I had a falafel. After the falafel, I had more caviar. Pants had to tell me to stop eating. Sad.



Friday, A and I had a brand new driver that we had never seen before. I don't know if this means that Igor got switched to another bus schedule, or if he was booted. Either way, Fashionaunta no longer has to deal with Igor's craziness. And as for the rest of us, we wont get morning bus sickness from the way he drives. If he had known better, Igor would have shut his trap the second Aunta suggested he did, because you never know what she can bring to the table.










For the first weekend in a while, I decided to stay on the island! I slept in Saturday morning after a subtle night at home, which felt very refreshing. It was raining, but it didn't stop my cousin Carly's soccer game. Carly is in fourth grade and a great defense player, and I can honestly say that I haven't been that into a soccer game since my ex and his team were playing for the title of State Champions in his senior year. Watching her play and getting worked up got me thinking of joining a sport myself! Following the intense game, the whole family went to lunch. These are the moments that I miss out on when I'm lounging in the city! I needed the relaxation and family time more than I had realized. Family and sleep played a huge factor in my weekend, and I loved every second of it, and being able to nap in the middle of the day was ideal. The weather, not so much.


Today is PANTS' BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANTS WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


Until next time.

XXO- Fashionieceta.




PS! Follow me now on Twitter. www.twitter.com/fashionieceta

No comments:

Post a Comment