INSTA

Friday, November 22, 2013

Give Me Mora! Women On The Rise

I had the opportunity to reunite and mesh worlds with an old friend and fellow thespian, Nic Mora. I have known since we produced Willy Wonka x Alice in Wonderland, that she was gifted and made for the entertainment industry. It is without a doubt in my mind, her natural habitat. Not only was she one of the very first I let into my work-world on such a personal level, but having her company this past weekend was inspiring. She wanted something different, so I put my A.Sue twist in the mix by putting her in outfits I knew she'd never be caught in unless we were having a shoot in my apartment. Stay tuned for the results! In the meantime, check out Nic's NEW SITE, Give Me Mora. I'm featured in the latest segment WOMAN ON THE RISE!



XXO-
@alanasue


No comments:

Post a Comment