INSTA

Thursday, November 14, 2013

(WORST!) MUHH FXCKAS NEVER LUHH'D US


Project Pat x Isis in 40oz snapback & UPTNY shirt x Juicy J

If ya ain't know well ya know now. For those of you have been following my blog- first of all, thank you. Secondly, you'd know that I been on sporting UPTNY for my uptown triLLas. Two summers ago I was put onto 40oz Van through friends of his that showed their support by contributing to his movement. 40 and his partner Diego are so talented and I'm so happy for the success they've reached since I first met them.



Juicy J, Drizzy, Isis in 40oz Snapback & UPTNY shirt

Project Pat, Isis in 40oz Givenchy Inspired Snapback & UPTNY shirt , Drizzy


We're on our Worst Behavior. The OVO crew just dropped the video for the song "Worst Behavior" from the latest album Nothing Was The Same. If you haven't copped it yet, you're sleeping. If you have it, you know how epic this song is. The video was shot in Old Bull / Dennis Graham's hometown, Memphis. If there is one reason I could give you to watch this video, it's for the Old Bull's mustache. Unruly.

UPTNY x OVO x 40ozVan NY like what it DO.

You know me, you know me, I'm liable to do anything when it comes to that you owe me! We all just want the credit where it's due. With that being said, incredible candid behind-the-scene photography by Matt Henry (@mathiashenry), with UPTNY and 40ozVan seen on Isis (@ovoisis). The merging of the worlds is real out in these skreets.


You know it's real when you are who you think you are.

OVO is just trying to influence a generation that's lacking in patience. Overly focused it's far from the time to rest now... Cop the album.

OVOXO-
@alanasue




No comments:

Post a Comment