INSTA

Monday, November 11, 2013

STAY READY (WHAT A LIFE) - JHENE AIKO x KENDRICK LAMAR

I been through some shit man, but i be on my shit man. 
I decided that what you give is what you're given,
So I been tryna do it right, I been doin like
Whatever gets me through the night...
What a life.


Jhené Aiko's voice is so soothing, I swear she has yet to be on a song I don't like. Here, she collabs with one of my personal favorites, Kendrick Lamar, and this song is just as good and catchy as the rest. It's off of her latest project & EP, Sail Out. If you're in a mellow mood, or if you've had recent experiences where the timing just wasn't right and you're in pain.. this is music for the soul. The song breaks into a transition of different sounds and melodies that keep you captivated. As always, hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Great production.



XXO-
@alanasue

No comments:

Post a Comment