INSTA

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fash Feature in MG Blog

The Material Girl blog let's you in on the latest and greatest trends in the fashion world.
Yesterday, I was wearing my new rose-petal pink Guess vintage shorts when I was pulled over by Ericay who said that the color of my shorts was the highlight for today's post.

As you can see, I'm also rocking the pink Zara leather vest that possesses the yummiest texture.

It's Spring 2011, get your pink on. 

Check out the post here!

Side story...

Last night got exciting. Jon and I have been working on a song concept. I haven't had the huevos to sing for many people, but from what I am told, I have a talent. Lately, I have been working on getting over my fears because I truly do have a special place for music in my heart. We set up the music room with a mic in preparation to record.. I took a picture of the set up and uploaded it several times, also mentioning Fashionaunta (@darimarder) on my TwitPic application, but didn't see it show up, so I let it go.

It wasn't until this morning when the social media team here at the office was in a panic, thinking that we had a hacker, that I realized the TwitPic was set up on the @bongojeans account. I tweeted to my aunt on the bongo handle... multiple times, at that. Then it all made sense as to why nothing was showing up on Fashionieceta. Yikes, whoops.

Really, not a good admin move on my part! 
Shit happens.

I can't get Azad Right off repeat- Check out 'Shook Ones pt. 2' and download it at www.AzadRight.com
Talk about fire...


XXO-
Fashionieceta 

No comments:

Post a Comment