INSTA

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Proud, Inspired, Infectious

























Tonight is Azad's first performance at The Key Club on Sunset Blvd tonight, but certainly not his last. I wish more than anything that I could be there. I've seen this progress in the making for a few years now and I can't express how special it has been, and how much it has taught me personally along the way.

Azad, you have shown me persistence more than ever lately. I cherish having motivated, focused, and seriously talented surroundings, and you are a prime example of that.

This month I want to write a blog post every day.



I also want to recognize my amazingly talented boyfriend for working with Azad on his accomplishments. Without Model Jon's insane musical gift, the completed projects wouldn't even be close to what they are.

Jon, you're my best friend and this (my) world shines brighter with you in it. I love you.



XXO-
Fashionieceta/A.Sue/Twig

No comments:

Post a Comment