INSTA

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

If My Wallet Had No Budget...

Christopher Kane
I am, and have been, obsessed with galaxy print. Unfortunately I couldn't afford it.. but I feel it coming soon!!! 


Roberto Cavalli
I saw this bathing suit and immediately fell in love. I want. What are the chances I get this before summer is over? Slim to none, but we'll see :) 

I saw this on Polyvore and fell in love. I love skulls. I feel like they can be feminine and feisty at the same time. I would rock this in every color.



I would obviously sport this with an oversized blazer, in limited vicinities, but i absolutely die for this little number! Modcloth.com


via J'Wildfox
All I know, is that I could live in this for the entire summer.

Oscar De La Renta
This leaves me with limited words, because I would climb a mountain for this outfit, and I don't climb anything.  
Pency
I admire tribal print. I love beads. I just don't have $330 for these shoes.


As you can see, my sense of style is a little scattered, but that's me. However, it's simple because when I like something, I will wear it 500 times, and get duplicates in different colors.
I'm starting to get sick of everything I own, and I'm looking forward to seeing what my closet becomes occupied with over time. 
Time to clear out and make room.


XXO-
Fashionieceta







No comments:

Post a Comment