INSTA

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Getting High Maintenance

Today was a little bit of a let down. No one wanted a simple venti java chip half frapaccino half decaf iced coffee with two pumps of caramel and easy ice when I offered to get them something on my Starbucks run, and I spent my time doing returns with another intern. No conference call with stoner band members and no high fashion deliveries.


Snoop Dee Oh Double-G's manager came in today. Didn't get to meet him, but I hear he's the nice white jewish type. Way to go, Snoop. It's because they know how to hustle the money, I feel you. Speaking of Snoop-- I snooped through my aunt's e-mail and saw an e-mail from a certain politician's daughter.. I wonder what's cookin'. *


I'm a little bit disappointed in Iconix. One day I can deliver a book to Mark Badgley and James Mischka and the next I can't even meet the big Dogg's manager? Don't get me wrong, I love being at Iconix. But with the first two days being so glamorous, I was at least expecting Paris Hilton to walk in, meet me, and immediately choose me as her BFF without any cameras and eliminations necessary.

H(Op)fully Abby's interview with Elizabeth and the Catapult goes well tomorrow!


Until tomorrow.

XXO- Fashionieceta


P.S.
Looks like some people back at home are getting into blogging.. Hmm. That's creative! On the announcement from their facebook status, someone else commented "blogging is gay". Yeah, well, so is Perez Hilton, and look where he's gotten himself. Plus, do you really think you can beat the life of Fashionieceta? Try me.

No comments:

Post a Comment