INSTA

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fashionieceta Facebook Friends


I say this in the least narcissistic way possible, but every day, I get at least two friend requests on Facebook. The notification is sent to my phone, and unless I absolutely know the person who requested, I leave it be. Sometimes, there are random people who have friends in common, and sometimes those who don't. Sometimes, the people have weird or abstract names, and sometimes they're normal. Yesterday, I got a friend request from Kevin Cruton. I didn't think anything of it. An hour later, I got a message from Kevin Cruton that read "hi. i'm kevin cruton. Want to be friends?" I laughed, told a friend about it, and moved on with my life. A few hours later, Sing mentioned that she had just gotten a friend request from Kevin Cruton. Okay, now it was interesting. I logged onto my computer and looked at the Cruton kid's page. His pages were Bongo, Op, Cobra Starship, and Starter. Hmm, OBVIOUSLY this was someone who had some kind of relation to Iconix. Cruton had the office laughing for a little while, and this was truly putting a little spice into the day. It seemed as though no one else in the office, excluding Sing, was really phased by this Kevin Cruton kid. Cory was his friend, and so was Justine aka MeMe. I was carrying on to Coco about it and told him to go look at this Cruton guy's page. Coco excused me by saying he couldn't right then and that he had something to do. So I went back to the Op closet I have been working on for the past few days. Eventually, Coco came to the closet and asked if I needed any help because he didn't have anything to do. He then mentioned Kevin Cruton and had this shit grin that was unmistakable. "Have you updated Fashionieceta? I think I'll go catch up on my reading," he said as he put his water cup to his mouth and started to walk away. "You do that," I responded. We both started laughing to the point where we were red in the face. We had Sing going for a while longer until Coco finally came out with the truth. I have to give Coco Cruton props. Well done my friend, well done.



Another fun fact from here at Iconix is that I was finally nicknamed. There are a handful of people who have their nicknames in the office, and MeMe and Ev decided that I needed one. My new name is "iLL nah nah". At first, I wanted to spell it "iLL na na". That was until I looked at the definition on Urban Dictionary. Yikes. However, with an 'h' at the end, it completely changes the meaning. www.urbandictionary.com ---> Feel free to look up the difference of the definitions yourselves.




Fashionaunta has fled to Los Angeles once again to shoot two campaigns. One for Charisma with a guy, a hottie that everyone in the "City" knows and loves, and London Fog with talent that can't be named quite yet. There is no doubt that the new ads will come out beautifully and brilliantly.






Must get back to cleaning the Op closet! Who knows what else today shall bring.


Until next time.


XXO- Fashionieceta.

No comments:

Post a Comment