INSTA

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fashionieceta Labor Day Freekend.

I haven't seen Mr. Lobby in a while, but yesterday he made small-talk conversation both on the way to getting my breakfast, and on the way back to the office. On the way there, he was curious to how I was, and on the way back, curious to what was for breakfast. Hmm..

I returned to the office only to work on the 'Invite Me' folder, check more voicemail's, write them down, and enter them into Tara's computer while she was in a meeting. So far, the day had felt very productive, and before I knew it, it was a quarter to twelve. I decided to work on the many, many returns that had somehow found their way to pile up in the closet that Sing and I had just recently cleaned.

Around a quarter to two, I had planned to spend my lunch break with yet ANOTHER friend visiting New York from California. We're going to call him AZ. AZ miraculously found his way to my building, and after grabbing a quick iced coffee from Starbucks, we went on our way in search of a T-Mobile store for his personal reasons. On the way there, AZ was convinced that I was trying to have him killed due to the fact that we were crossing streets when the red hand symbol was up. I was trying to explain that it we are in New York City, where you cross the street when no cars are coming, not when the lights tell you to do so. I'm slightly convinced that he has gotten the hang of it now.


I returned to Iconix after this adventure, only to go down to the fourth floor, pop in to say "Hi" to Lanie who gave me papers that needed delivery to a few desks to the left, right out of her office. Q-T. Fourth floor. Note to self.

Up at the eighth floor, it was time to start working on the seven-foot seating chart for the Badgley Mischka show. Before I knew it, it was time to leave.


This weekend, I have the house on the Long Island Sound to myself. What to do, what to do? What else does an eighteen year-old Fashionieceta do when she has an eight bedroom house on the water, with a pool to herself... and tons of friends from home do? After feeding the Fashionaunta Zoo consisting of a dog, ducks, fish, and turtles, it sounds like Fashionieceta Freekend Round Four is about to crack.


Until next time...


XXO- Fashionieceta.





1 comment: