INSTA

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fashionieceta Follows Up

Today, I immediately started calling pages of people to follow up on the status of their RSVP for the Badgley Mischka Spring 2010 show on September 15th. I can't hardly believe how fast time has gone by and how soon the show is. There were only two voicemail's this morning, but nine once I finished eight-hundred follow up calls. I left so many follow up voicemail's that I would consider myself, in the most humble way possible, a professional.



Trey Songz was supposed to come into the office today at 3 p.m., however at 3 I found out that he is re-scheduled for Friday. I am very much looking forward to that!















I went with Tara and Jess from PR to look at the Fashion Week tents in Bryant Park. It was so interesting to see how they decorate and set up the tents inside. In the "lobby", the Bryant Park fountain is being decorated. They already had two of the nicest Mercedes' I have ever seen in each corner when you immediately walk in. This may come as a surprise, but I get as excited as a man when I see a nice car. These were sexy. We walked to the main tent where the Badgley Mischka show will be held. The seats were set up, the U-shaped runway was set up, and there were tape markings for where all of the media will be crammed. We walked backstage to a big open space that had one flat screen television and multiple, tall rolling racks. Behind this, was a hallway where celebrities will enter, and around the corner was a cool VIP lounge. I passed a room that had mirrors and lights set up at tables, again, in U-shape. It's all becoming so real.





I returned to the office to finish up my professional follow up calls, check the BM voicemail, and enter RSVP's into Filemaker for the one and only Tara! I love Iconix, and I love New York.
I never want to leave. Tonight, I have dinner with three of my cousins! I'm so excited that we can all get together and it's so convenient. Fashionieceta Family Orientation calls for a great meal, don't you think?


Until tomorrow!

XXO- Fashionieceta.

No comments:

Post a Comment