INSTA

Friday, September 11, 2009

Fashionieceta Friday



I was greeted by Model Jon this morning: "How are you on this rainy day? Did you swim to work?"

Today Fashionaunta actually came to work with me for the first time in what feels like two weeks! Two weeks, or not, it was closer to two weeks. But, that's what you can do when you're Fashionaunta. Igor, the driver of our LIT bus, went a little nuts today. In all honesty, I have never met a more passionate bus driver. He really did his best to get us to the city as fast as he possibly could. He knocked down branches of trees on residential streets and went over any curbs or through any highway "shoulders".

It was a late start to the day, but when I got in, I checked RSVP voicemail's for the show which is SO SOON. Only two messages that were requesting seating assignments. Now, people are getting on my nerves. WE HAVEN'T FINISHED THE SEATING SO RELAX AND BE PATIENT. God, you're all annoying.


I didn't take a lunch break, but I am now extremely obsessed with these "all natural crackers" by Ricepod. They are called the "Seasame Mix". While eating these and doing some follow up calls for the show, none other than The Big Man himself came walking past my desk on the 8th floor! I haven't seen The Big Man in a while, so it was very nice to see him. He asked if I was still updating Fashionieceta, and I had been just as he had asked. When he came over to my desk, I really had no other idea than to offer him one of my Seasame Mix rice puff things. He took one! Ask him, they're good.

Sooner than later, the Trey Songz meeting took place. I have personally never seen so many people in the conference room. Trey and his associates were in my viewpoint, solid. They were personable, kind, smart, and easy company. It was more of a meet and greet type meeting, seeing what he's about and letting him in on how Iconix works. Trey himself was eye candy, and his humble personality put the icing on the cake. He has a blog as well, so if you want to check it out it's: www.seefurtherthaniam.com



The rest of the day has been spent working on the seating chart. Sing and I were left behind while Tara, Jess, and Abby went to the Badgley Mischka showroom on 7th ave. I would like to thank one of my co-workers Cory aka Coco or Coco Chanel for being such a great sport for being the one of the two straight men on the floor and dealing with all of us crazy Iconix women. You're the best Coco. The weather can kiss my ass in Macy's window. But hey, it's Fashionieceta Freekend Five.


XXO- Fashionieceta.










No comments:

Post a Comment